Full-time Postdoc Position in Offshore Structural Engineering
Post Time :2014-06-11 16:06:39
Searching for highly motivated individuals to fill the postdoc positions with research and project leading responsibilities. Funding run by Tsinghua University - Shenzhen Graduate School and/or Shenzhen Government. The 2-year R&D projects aim at structural analysis of offshore structures like wind turbines, oil and gas platforms.
- Challenging offshore projects to work on.
- A highly motivated research team to work with.
- A two-year contract at highly competitive salary.
- PhD already earned or to earn in 2014/2015, in the area of Offshore Engineering, Naval Architecture, Structural Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent skill of using FE software like ANSYS,SAP2000,ABAQUS, or PATRAN.
- Strong background in structural dynamics, or structural analysis of steel/RC structures.
- Publications of at least one SCI papers in peer-reviewed journals and at least one EI paper.
- Excellent programming skill of MATLAB.
- Applicants with laboratory test or in-situ structural monitoring experience will be preferably considered.
Send your complete application including a résumé, university degrees
and references to Ms. Hui XU at firstname.lastname@example.org or Professor Xiang Yuan Zheng at email@example.com.