Visa Information


The admitted students should bring their personal and ordinary passport, Admission Notice, Visa Application Form (JW202/ JW201), and original Form of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners as well as other original documents of physical examination to the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China, and apply for student visa (X visa).

Family members accompanying the student should apply for visitor visa to China.

For visa details please contact or visit the official website of Embassy/Consulate of the People's Republic of China in your country.

Or visit the website of China Visa Application Service Center.